Relations with supervisory authorities
WE ADVISE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY
The Law Firm provides comprehensive support services for loan and payment institutions in the field of relations with administrative bodies, such as the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection, the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Financial Ombudsman. The Law Firm advises on how to implement individual supervisory measures of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and the recommendations of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
The Law Firm represents financial market institutions in proceedings before the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection, the Personal Data Protection Office, the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, the Financial Ombudsman.
We advise supervised institutions on the implementation of the recommendations of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and the EBA guidelines
We verify compliance of the activities of supervised institutions with legal regulations adequate for the operations of a given institution
We support supervised institutions in complying with the law in the field of:
- compliance of the services provided with the scope of legal regulations applicable to a given institution
- compliance of the services provided with anti-money laundering regulations;
- compliance of the services provided with the provisions on the protection of personal data
- performance of reporting obligations towards all competent authorities in terms of compliance with applicable requirements, compliance with data from the entity's transaction and accounting systems, timely performance
- performing information obligations towards consumers